What timing. So whatever happened to Crystal Gail Mangum? Sharpton should have been sued out of existence after that fraud.
We asked for it, we voted for it. Now we are getting it.DETROIT
By Frosty Wooldridge
Detroiters walked through it, tossed more into it, and ignored it. Tens of thousands, and then hundreds of thousands today exist on federal welfare, free housing, and food stamps!
A new child meant a new car payment, new TV, and whatever mom wanted. I saw Lyndon Baines Johnson’s ‘Great Society’ flourish in Detroit . If you give money for doing nothing, you will get more hands out taking money for doing nothing.
Mayor Coleman Young, perhaps the most corrupt mayor in America , outside of Richard Daley in Chicago , rode Detroit down to its knees… He set the benchmark for cronyism, incompetence, and arrogance. As a black man, he said, “I am the HMFIC.” The IC meant “in charge”. You can figure out the rest.
Detroit became a majority black city with 67 percent African-Americans.
As a United Van Lines truck driver for my summer job from teaching math and science, I loaded hundreds of American families into my van for a new life in another city or state.
Detroit plummeted from 1.8 million citizens to 912,000 today. At the same time, legal and illegal immigrants converged on the city for the free government handouts, so much so, that Muslims number over 300,000. Mexicans number 400,000 throughout Michigan, but most work in Detroit . As the whites moved out, the Muslims moved in.
As the crimes became more violent, the whites fled. Finally, unlawful Mexicans moved in at a torrid pace. Detroit suffers so much shoplifting that grocery stores no longer operate in many inner city locations. You could cut the racial tension in the air with a knife! Detroit may be one of our best examples of multiculturalism: pure dislike, and total separation from America .
Today, you hear Muslim calls to worship over the city like a new American Baghdad with hundreds of Islamic mosques in Michigan , paid for by Saudi Arabian oil money. High school flunk-out rates reached 76 percent last June, according to NBC’s Brian Williams. Classrooms resemble more foreign countries than America… English? Few speak it! The city features a 50 percent illiteracy rate and growing.
Unemployment hit 28.9 percent in 2009 as the auto industry vacated the city. In Time Magazine on October 4, 2009, “The Tragedy of Detroit : How a great city fell, and how it can rise again,” I choked on the writer’s description of what happened. “If Detroit had been ravaged by a hurricane, and submerged by a ravenous flood, we’d know a lot more about it,” said Daniel Okrent. “If drought and carelessness had spread brush fires across the city, we’d see it on the evening news every night.” Earthquake, tornadoes, you name it, if natural disaster had devastated the city that was once the living proof of American prosperity, the rest of the country might take notice.
But Detroit , once our fourth largest city, now 11th and slipping rapidly, has had no such luck. Its disaster has long been a slow unwinding that seemed to remove it from the rest of the country.
Even the death rattle that in the past year emanated from its signature industry brought more attention to the auto executives than to the people of the city, who had for so long been victimized by their dreadful decision making.”
As Coleman Young’s corruption brought the city to its knees, no amount of federal dollars could save the incredible payoffs, kickbacks and illegality permeating his administration. I witnessed the city’s death from the seat of my 18-wheeler tractor trailer because I moved people out of every sector of decaying Detroit .
“By any quantifiable standard, the city is on life support. Detroit ‘s treasury is $300 million short of the funds needed to provide the barest municipal services,” Okrent said. “The school system, which six years ago was compelled by the teachers’ union to reject a philanthropist’s offer of $200 million to build 15 small, independent charter high schools, is in receivership. The murder rate is soaring, and 7 out of 10 remain unsolved. Three years after Katrina devastated New Orleans , unemployment in that city hit a peak of 11%. In Detroit today, the unemployment rate is 28.9%. That’s worth spelling out: twenty-eight point nine percent.
At the end of Okrent’s report, and he will write a dozen more about Detroit, he said, “That’s because the story of Detroit is not simply one of a great city’s collapse, it’s also about the erosion of the industries that helped build the country we know today. The ultimate fate of Detroit will reveal much about the character of America in the 21st century.
If what was once the most prosperous manufacturing city in the nation has been brought to its knees, what does that say about our recent past? And if it can’t find a way to get up, what does that say about America’s future?”
As you read in my book review of Chris Steiner’s book,”$20 Per Gallon”, the auto industry won’t come back. Immigration will keep pouring more and more uneducated third world immigrants from the Middle East into Detroit , thus creating a beachhead for Islamic hegemony in America . If 50 percent illiteracy continues, we will see more home-grown terrorists spawned out of the Muslim ghettos of Detroit. Illiteracy plus Islam equals walking human bombs.
You have already seen it in Madrid , Spain , London , England , and Paris , France with train bombings, subway bombings and riots. As their numbers grow, so will their power to enact their barbaric Sharia Law that negates republican forms of government, first amendment rights, and subjugates women to the lowest rungs on the human ladder. We will see more honor killings by upset husbands, fathers and brothers that demand subjugation by their daughters, sisters and wives. Muslims prefer beheadings of women to scare the hell out of any other members of their sect from straying. Multiculturalism: what a perfect method to kill our language, culture, country and way of life.
I PRAY EVERYONE WHO READS THIS REALIZES THAT IF WE DON’T STAND UP AND SCREAM AT WASHINGTON , AND OUR STATE, CITY AND LOCAL LEADERS, THIS IS WHAT AWAITS THE REST OF AMERICA . IF YOU THINK MEXICANS AND MUSLIMS AND OTHER FORIEGNERS WILL EVENTUALLY FIT RIGHT IN THEN YOU ARE AS BIG A PART OF THE PROBLEM AS THEY ARE.
Sounds a little like the RINO battle cry: Roar like a lion, vote like a Dem sheep.
We’re certainly at a crossroads, aren’t we?
After the Virginia debacle, with a little New Jersey mixed in:
1. The RNC HATES the Tea Party. HATES them, pure and simple, and it’s been going on for some time. Allen West is no longer a US Rep as a result of his district being redrawn by, you guessed it: the Republican Establishment. Go read some of the correspondence between McCain & Cruz, it was almost as if McCain thought Cruz was an intern of his, and that he had seniority after all, and wanted Ted to shut up and go sit in the back of the bus. Civility? Christie couldn’t possibly have spent more time with Obama in the days and weeks leading up to last November’s election, yet the RNC seems to almost desperately cling to this silly notion that he’s some sort of front runner. Ah, no thanks, Lindsey.
2. Left to the RNC and establishment Republicans, we would have had Dewhurst as Texas’ second Senator – another hand-picked successor based upon seniority & cronyism.
Lets look at some of the other RINO’s on parade, shall we?
3. -John McCain- this is the SAME guy who said the ‘rebels’ in Libya were “patriots”- of course, this is the SAME bunch that killed Amb. Stevens. Oh, and the ‘rebels’ in Syria were our allies. You mean the rebels that had the saran gas, and are aligned with Al Qaeda, those allies? Oh, and instead of really looking into Benghazi, Eric Cantor & John McCain wind up telling congress to move on. Really John?
4. Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio and John McCain and Lindsey Graham who supported amnesty.
5. Of course, there’s John Boehner. Now, when one “compromises” you are supposed to actually get something in return. But “capitulation” means caving in and getting nothing. How many times has Boehner caved in, and gotten zero in return? Every. Single. Time.
6. Mitch McConnell. “Caved” into the Dems after $3 Billion of rather retarded largesse benefiting Kentucky was written under the cover of darkness for this supposed “Conservative.” In middle America that’s called bribery, but hey. Bidness as usual.
7. Please. No more Bushes. Just please. Not. Ever. Again.
8. It’s really ludicrous to hear Romney & McCain lecture the Tea Party on how to win an election. Seriously? Wouldn’t it be better, say, asking the 1961 New York Mets how to win the World Series?
9. The list wouldn’t be complete without big government Rep. Peter King of New York, also a Republican wants to prosecute Snowden. News flash for you, Peter: Snowden is the hero. Rogers and King and Feinstein and Reid and Pelosi and Obama and etc etc etc. are the CRIMINALS.
10. Cornyn does have primary opposition in the name of Linda Vega. Hmm. 2 Conservative Hispanics serving as US Senator. Hmm.
I am waiting for Chris Christie to run with Michelle Obama and Jeb Bush in some kind of troika. She gets to tell us what to eat and they get to send more jobs to China.
Bottom line is this: it’s the Establishment Republicans + the Democrats + the media against the rest of us. A big government Republican is no better than a big government Democrat. Right now I’m watching my country being destroyed from within, all under the nose of the Republicans who are supposed to be on our side, but by their actions – obviously are not.