The “only” commonality? C’mon NYPD. Until the core issue is addressed, these events will happen more and more often.
We’re certainly at a crossroads, aren’t we?
After the Virginia debacle, with a little New Jersey mixed in:
1. The RNC HATES the Tea Party. HATES them, pure and simple, and it’s been going on for some time. Allen West is no longer a US Rep as a result of his district being redrawn by, you guessed it: the Republican Establishment. Go read some of the correspondence between McCain & Cruz, it was almost as if McCain thought Cruz was an intern of his, and that he had seniority after all, and wanted Ted to shut up and go sit in the back of the bus. Civility? Christie couldn’t possibly have spent more time with Obama in the days and weeks leading up to last November’s election, yet the RNC seems to almost desperately cling to this silly notion that he’s some sort of front runner. Ah, no thanks, Lindsey.
2. Left to the RNC and establishment Republicans, we would have had Dewhurst as Texas’ second Senator – another hand-picked successor based upon seniority & cronyism.
Lets look at some of the other RINO’s on parade, shall we?
3. -John McCain- this is the SAME guy who said the ‘rebels’ in Libya were “patriots”- of course, this is the SAME bunch that killed Amb. Stevens. Oh, and the ‘rebels’ in Syria were our allies. You mean the rebels that had the saran gas, and are aligned with Al Qaeda, those allies? Oh, and instead of really looking into Benghazi, Eric Cantor & John McCain wind up telling congress to move on. Really John?
4. Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio and John McCain and Lindsey Graham who supported amnesty.
5. Of course, there’s John Boehner. Now, when one “compromises” you are supposed to actually get something in return. But “capitulation” means caving in and getting nothing. How many times has Boehner caved in, and gotten zero in return? Every. Single. Time.
6. Mitch McConnell. “Caved” into the Dems after $3 Billion of rather retarded largesse benefiting Kentucky was written under the cover of darkness for this supposed “Conservative.” In middle America that’s called bribery, but hey. Bidness as usual.
7. Please. No more Bushes. Just please. Not. Ever. Again.
8. It’s really ludicrous to hear Romney & McCain lecture the Tea Party on how to win an election. Seriously? Wouldn’t it be better, say, asking the 1961 New York Mets how to win the World Series?
9. The list wouldn’t be complete without big government Rep. Peter King of New York, also a Republican wants to prosecute Snowden. News flash for you, Peter: Snowden is the hero. Rogers and King and Feinstein and Reid and Pelosi and Obama and etc etc etc. are the CRIMINALS.
10. Cornyn does have primary opposition in the name of Linda Vega. Hmm. 2 Conservative Hispanics serving as US Senator. Hmm.
I am waiting for Chris Christie to run with Michelle Obama and Jeb Bush in some kind of troika. She gets to tell us what to eat and they get to send more jobs to China.
Bottom line is this: it’s the Establishment Republicans + the Democrats + the media against the rest of us. A big government Republican is no better than a big government Democrat. Right now I’m watching my country being destroyed from within, all under the nose of the Republicans who are supposed to be on our side, but by their actions – obviously are not.
Well, ok! I’ll play.
Here’s a short primer:
What does it all mean, so why should we care about one crazy convict?
Good question and if your response had been, What is “Follow the Money, Alex” you’d be the Blue Ribbon winner!
This fellow is a big fan of “SWATT-ing” – the viscous and potentially fatal practice of making bogus phone calls to Law Enforcement with the goal of sending the SWAT team to your house.
That’s just one of many dirty tactics this fellow likes to employ. As if 8 bombings, the murder of Julia Scyphers, drug dealing and child sex abuse weren’t enough. Kimberlin was co-founder of a far-left group known as the ‘Velvet Revolution,’ (that name alone is just freaking hilarious) and JTM aka “Justice Through Music.” Seventeen years in prison apparently taught this fellow zip. Then again, he did learn techniques that would make any jailhouse lawyer proud.
Again, follow the money and you find the usual suspects, perhaps a few surprises:
Tides Foundation (George Soros) – $70,000
Singer and all around pain in the ass Barbara Streisand – $10,000
Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of Senator John Kerry – $20,000
So, if JTM or the ‘Velvet Revolution’ is responsible for terrorism /murder/general mayhem, does that not make Soros, Kerry & Streisand financially, legally and morally responsible as well? And why are Maryland Democrats letting the “Speedway Bomber” get away with terrorism?
Thank you also for the use of Air Force Two and the 70 Secret Service personnel who tagged along to be sure we were safe and cared for at all times. By the way, if you happen to be visiting the Costa del Sol , I highly recommend the Buenaventura Plaza restaurant in Marbella ; great lobster with rice and oysters! I’m ashamed to admit the lobsters we ate in Martha’s Vineyard were not quite as tasty, but what can you do if you’re not in Europe , you have to just grin and bear it?
Air Force Two (which costs $11,351 per hour to operate according to Government Accounting Office reports) only used 47,500 gallons of jet fuel for this trip and carbon emissions were a mere 1,031 tons of CO2.
These are only rough estimates, but they are close. That’s quite a carbon footprint as my good friend Al Gore would say, so we must ask the American citizens to drive smaller, more fuel efficient cars and drive less too, so we can lessen our combined
I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling to put food on the table and trying to make ends meet. So I do appreciate your sacrifices and do hope you
find work soon.
I was really exhausted after Barack took our family on a luxury vacation in Maine a few weeks ago. I just had to get away for a few days.
Michelle (Moochelle) Obama
P.S. Thank you as well for the $2 BILLION dollar trip to India from which we just returned!
P.SS. Thank you, too, for that vacation trip to Martha’s Vineyard; it was fabulous.
And thanks for that second smaller jet that took our dog Bo to Martha’s Vineyard so we and the children could have him with us while we were away from the White House for eleven days. After all, we couldn’t take him on Air Force One because he might pee on some wires or something.
P.SSS. Oh, I almost forgot to say thanks also for our two-week trip to Hawaii at Christmas. That 7,000 square foot house was great!